Thank you, baby for loving God.
I have so much to write about these days, and no desire to write any of it. I'll just update with random facts;
1. I started my first day at Merle Normal today. I loved it.
2. I'll be quitting Ltd Too at some point in the near future. Pray that I thicken up to actually gain the courage to do so.
3. I'm spoiled; I'm actually going to Rock the Universe this weekend.
4. God's blessed me with an amazing mom that I can talk to about spiritual things.
5. God's blessed me with an incredible boyfriend that prays with me.
6. I still love Jesus. And I'm striving to find out how that really applies to my life, and what I do with it. And the adventure in getting there is amazing.
Expect a blog very soon on the absurdity of an old hymn titled "Just A Little Talk With Jesus"
Nanna, I'm asking for your forgiveness ahead of time, haha - before I even write it. I know you read my blog religiously ;)
Monday, September 1, 2008
Something and Nothing
When I watch him talk about Jesus, I can't help but smile. It's simply a delight to my heart to see that I've fallen in love with someone so very in love with Christ. I'm just amazed, lost in it.